- Master Electrical Suite -
The best all in one electrical application on the app store! Master Electrical Suite combines all of our electrical calculation applications, with a few extras, into the best electrical calculation tool on the app store. With all of the calculations you could possibly need in the field, this application will increase your productivity and give you the confidence to make the right decisions in the field. Calculations include: voltage drop, conduit fill, conduit bending, box fill, junction box sizing, motor calculations, transformer calculations, residential service size, circuit number and colors and much much more!
- Step By Step help section to guide you through the calculation.
- Perfect for a quick reference in the field.
- Box Fill.
- Conduit Fill.
- Conduit Bending.
- Circuit numbers and colors.
- Conversions: Weight, temperature, liquid, volume, and level.
- Formulas: Capacitive Reactance, Efficiency, Inductive Reactance, Coiled Wire Length, Neutral Current, Power Cost, Power Factor, RMS Volts & Amps, Wattage.
- Electrical code tables: Includes common code tables and calculators.
- Instrumentation: Range calculator and RTD conversions for 100 Ohm platinum.
- Junction box size.
- Lighting: Average footcandles, fixture spacing, horizontal footcandles, lumens to footcandles, lumens to lux, perpendicular footcandles, vertical footcandles.
- Motors: Horsepower, single and multiple motor conductors, motor overloads, OCPD, RPM, frequency, poles, and torque.
- Ohms Law
- Resistance: Parallel and series resistors, resistor bands, and resistor value.
- Service Load: Optional and standard residential service load.
- Transformers: Current, turns, kva, OCPD, and voltage.
- Voltage Drop: Minimum conductor size and maximum circuit distance.
NFPA 70®, National Electrical Code®, and NEC® are registered trademarks of the National Fire Protection Association®, Quincy, MA and are not associated with ReiWare, LLC in any way.
We do not host Master Electrical Suite 2.2.5 on our servers, so we did not scan it for viruses, adware, spyware or other type of malware. This app is hosted by Google Play and passed their terms and conditions to be listed, however we still recommend caution when installing it.
soft112.com lists download links hosted by Google Play, so if you have a question regarding a particular software contact the publisher directly. The download links for Master Electrical Suite 2.2.5 are provided to you by soft112.com without any warranties, representations or guarantees of any kind, so download it at your own risk.